Society of Vineyard Scholars Annual Gathering

Frank Emanuel, Jan 4, 2011, 8:00 PM

I mentioned this upcoming event earlier. The line up is set and it looks great. Again I wish I could attend and if they post papers somewhere online I'll link them up here when I find them. Take a look at the schedule and consider attending. I'm hoping that next year I have enough of my thesis written to justify presenting a paper there.

========

Greetings from the Society of Vineyard Scholars!

We are just one month away from By The Renewal Of Your Mind: Imagining, Describing, and Enacting the Kingdom of God, the 2011 Society of Vineyard Scholars annual conference in Seattle, and we at SVS HQ are thrilled about the way that things are coming together.

The full program for the 2011 Society of Vineyard Scholars Annual Conference is available online now. Featuring more than forty papers in fourteen parallel session from scholars in the Vineyard, as well as three world-class plenary speakers, a spiritual pedagogy workshop, and plenty of time for worship, prayer, prophetic ministry, and just hanging out, this is going to be a highlight of the year for all who attend.

Click here to download the conference program.

Three Days Left To Get $99 Conference-Rate Hotel Rooms

SVS has acquired a special conference rate of $99 on hotel rooms at the Marriott Courtyard Downtown Seattle--Lake Union. These rates apply for Thursday February 3rd, Friday February 4th and, as available, for Wednesday February 2nd. These rates are only locked in until January 6th, so reserve today!  These rooms can be booked by calling 206.213.0100 and reserving under the group "Vineyard Scholars." If you have any questions about or problems with your booking, call Geraldine, the very helpful Marriott manager responsible for our group block at 415-229-9470.

Don't Forget To Register!

To register for the SVS conference, there are two steps: first, purchase a conference registration and second, ensure that you have a current SVS membership. Both are required for participation in the conference. This is very important, as these policies will be strictly enforced during the conference. There will be a $5 surcharge for all who register for the conference on-site, so do yourself a favor...register online today! All details about how to register for the conference can be found on the conference website, under the heading "Registering For The SVS Annual Conference."

As always, if you have any further questions, please email the .

We are looking forward to seeing you in Seattle in February!

Sincerely,

Caleb J. D. Maskell
Steering Committee
Society of Vineyard Scholars

Source: Society of Vineyard Scholars Annual Gathering