Blogs that get you Thinking

Frank Emanuel, Jan 17, 2011, 1:00 PM

Ok, let's take it a bit closer to home this time. Well sort of.

Anchorhold is the personal blog of Colin Benner. I still remember the first time we met Colin and Denise, they ended up in our living room praying over us with Colin praying while playing my classical guitar. It was a lovely moment, a memory I have cherished for years. We really got to know the Benner's when they were pastoring Amicus Vineyard in Kanata. Colin and Denise both served on the Ontario Regional Leadership Team as well as the National Missions development group for the Vineyard. It isn't much of a surprise that they are once again pastoring in another part of the world - Azerbaijan. I love these guys. Colin is a deep thinker and his personal blog is worth reading. To me it is like a window into the devotional life of a friend who truly models faithfulness.

I would be remiss if I didn't plug my own personal blog. Freedomlog has been around since 2005. It has been a vehicle for my reflections on God, faith, being a dad, studying theology, pastoring Freedom Vineyard, building relationships, playing games, basically the whole gamut of my life. I get visitors from all over the world, and every now and then a great little conversation will spark up. I like to push the boundaries of living out faith, so sometimes the material can be a bit edgy - you might want to start with my new reader warning.

There are a lot of great blogs out there, what are some of your favourites?

Source: Blogs that get you Thinking