Kinda Overshadows Everything Else

Frank Emanuel, Feb 26, 2011, 1:29 AM

Vineyards in Ontario, and beyond, have been mourning the loss of a valued leader this week. Tuesday Rob Hall was killed in a construction accident in Zambia. That this really happened is still sinking in. I keep reflecting on a time when Rob came up to me at one of our leaders gatherings, he wanted to apologize for something, I don't even remember what. But I do remember him sharing his heart over closing the Kitchener Vineyard. What I was struck with was his depth of character and his passion for people. From that moment on my respect and appreciation for this man of God just grew and grew. Judging by the heartfelt comments on the facebook page and blog set up in his honour many, many people experienced the same man of integrity and passion that I knew. Rob I miss you man.

At this time we can show our love and support by donating to a trust fund that has been set up for his wife Kate and their children. And we can pray for Kate and their children to experience the God of all comfort at this time.

Source: Kinda Overshadows Everything Else