Upcoming Webinar

Frank Emanuel, Dec 10, 2010, 4:53 PM

Centered Set: Take Two

Join us for a Webinar on January 11

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:CLICK HERE

During our webinar in the past week it was immediately clear to me that we wouldn't begin to mine the depths of this topic sufficiently in one setting to do it any justice. As a result we are going to offer a followup webinar on this topic in January. What do I think that we need to further explore (topics of which we have hardly scratched the surface)?

• If salvation is seen as a process, what markers are there to demonstrate movement toward Jesus?
• Is it necessary to define movement toward Jesus over time? What place is there for community discernment on this issue?
• Practically how is leadership impacted by a centered set paradigm?
• How do these things work themselves out in a larger church context?

You of course have other questions as well. For those who want to participate, I propose that you email us your question(s) by the end of December 22. We'll choose the most representative questions and address them together. We'll have the microphones opened up through the whole time so that we can go back and forth on each issue as long as it takes to get further clarity.

You can download the webinar later, even if you can't attend the live event, but only if you register now. (You will receive an email the day after the webinar with a link to download the file at your convenience).

Webinar start times:
10:00 AM PDT
11:00 AM MDT
12:00 PM CDT
1:00 PM EDT
2:00 PM ADT
6:00 PM GMT
This message was sent by: Vineyard Resource Canada, PO Box 333, St. Stephen, NB E3L 1H8, Canada

Source: Upcoming Webinar